Ingredients (serves 4)
- 455g dried spaghetti
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 1-2 dried red chillies, crumbled (or a teaspoon of chilli flakes)
- 400g raw prawns
- 1 small wine glass of white wine
- 2 heaped tablespoons sundried tomato puree
- Zest and juice of one lemon
- 2 handfuls of rocket, roughly chopped
This is a Jamie Oliver recipe and truly, truly delicious – one of my favourites of all time. It’s also incredibly quick to make.
Cook the spaghetti in boiling water. Whilst it is cooking heat 3 glugs of olive oil in a large frying pan and toss in the garlic and chilli. As the garlic begins to colour, add the prawns and sauté them for a minute. Add the white wine, and tomato puree and simmer for a couple of minutes. When the pasta is ready drain in a colander and toss the spaghetti in with the sauce, squeezing in the lemon juice and half the chopped rocket. Divide between four plates and sprinkle with lemon zest and the remaining rocket. Serve with crusty bread to soak up the sauce.